Sunday 24 June 2012

TRANQUIL

An ardour, a burning earnestness that blinks in the stars, the stars so yonder off from my reach. A poor soul who wishes to plunge into the space so vast, to follow the star.

YES, i got the passion to follow the twinkling star...but i know the star will run away after hearing about my quest to follow it. But I'll always dote on to the star, now and forever.



No one will ever reach that "My star", because you are my guiding star. Then how can anyone hold dear...You. They never ever saw you burning, they never felt the way i felt to see you burn alive in ashes to lighten up my path. How will they reach YOU? They can not.

While i was playing lunatic and was busy in cherishing the delight. the star slipped away from my sight and dragged me to the well. While i was too busy celebrating my victory over the star... it buried me slowly into the cavity so deep and i was left with the eternal desolate darkness forever and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment